For hygiene purposes, it is necessary to clean your mats before using them as these mats came directly from overseas factory and might have trapped dust/dirt along the way during transport.
*First-time Mats cleaning before use:*
– wipe down with dettol/mop on both side.
– wipe again with a dry cloth
Option 2 (preferred)
– scrub it down with sponge and soap on both side
– hose it down with tap water
– dry it with a clean cloth
– these mats are highly water resistant and will not absorb water
*Maintenance after every 2-3 uses:*
– spray disinfectant/clean water (a tiny bit of dettol will work too)
– leave for 1-2mins
– wipe it dry